Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Keep up-to-date on book to film adaptations

It's a pity that cobwebs and dust are starting to collect around this blog but I can't help that I've been too busy with university. I can barely keep my e-portfolio updated, much less my student blog, with everything that's been going on. My online novel, Warrior Vula, hasn't progressed past Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 is sitting as a half-written blog draft.
Recently though, my Goodreads activity has started to pick up and I'm contemplating starting up a book-news blog or vlog on youtube. I know, my plate is piled higher than Mount Everest, but it's something that's had my interest for a while (two days).
As it is, I don't have much time on my hands to be keeping a project like this alive but I'm still pondering on how I can make it work. I've started up a Goodreads group called Goodreads Imagination where I'm starting up this project for fellow book nerds like myself.
The group keeps fans and members up to date with film adaptations of novels, especially best-sellers.
I might change Random Writings into a book review blog or book news blog.
Still not sure.
Maybe start up a vlog?

Well, these are all just projects I've lined up. Stay tuned in case I do make a return to the blogging world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment