Monday, June 11, 2012

Random rambling of the Kid before exams

The moment has finally arrived. The MOMENT. 
Exams are finally here, and when I say here, I mean in an hours time...and counting.
Am I prepared? Have I mastered every topic, every subject matter and means of assessment in this course? Will I be able to pass with a flying A or a still-acceptable C?

As I sit here and contemplate whether or not the hungry dogs stall was open, I also wonder about the exams. There is no panic, my palms aren't sweaty, my knees aren't weak, my arms aren't heavy....
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,
the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!
Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that
Easy, no...

Got carried away there for a bit.

Anyhow, I'm pretty much relaxed for the upcoming paper. Whether or not it will be the same story for the reading time before exams, I don't know. All I know for sure is I NEED A HOT DOG.

Alas, I must bid thee all farewell as I suit up for the oncoming battle of the titans. Me versus the dreaded and dark creation of the gods of education...Exams. I hear their trumpets bellowing in the wind just beyond the cliffs there, and I shall take up the call of honour and stride into battle like the gallant and fiercely hungry for hot dogs warrior I am.

 

  

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment