Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Death of a Legend

I think we've all heard by now that the woman known as "The Voice", Whitney Houston, has passed today at the age of 48. At first I thought it was one of those "Miley Cyrus has died" sort of fake trends but sadly, sadly, sadly, Whitney Houston has indeed been called from Earth. It won't be long before R.I.P The Voice or R.I.P Whitney Houston trends world wide.
She was an inspiration to the world of music and definitely to her global plate of fans. She had her fair share of problems, sadly, with drug abuse especially. That doesn't change anything though, she will always be remembered and loved for gracing us all with the gift of her talent.  I dedicate this post, to the beautiful, talented, Whitney Houston.



We will miss you Whitney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment